Practicing these tips wouldn’t hurt to read some great garage organizing tips for a better, fresher, and gorgeous garage that you would hang around more in specially during this summer.
Or maybe you could use the extra space so you can organize a real garage sale instead of putting your garages sale items in front of your driveway which could be a pain if it rains.
Garage door maintenance? We know, no one gives a damn about maintaining their garage doors but these simple tips could help you extend the lifespan of your garage door, which in return could save you some real bucks!
So from time to time, do these simple tasks to keep your garage door in its optimum health…
- Spray WD-40 to all rollers, latches, and hinges on your garage door.
- Lubricate pulleys and bearings, as well as the torsion spring.
- Lubricate your garage door opener’s chain or drive screw.
- If any of the moving parts get stuck due to corrosion or rust soak or brush kerosene on the affected part.
- If your garage door is made of wood, make sure to properly protect it from the weather by making sure that it’s fully painted with a weather protective coating.
- Periodically clean your garage door and lubricate all the moving parts.